The new QuadGuard® Elite System offers the added value of reusable cylinders for applications with above-average impact frequency.
The system meets NCHRP 350, Test Levels 2 & 3 as a re-directive, non-gating crash cushion. The QuadGuard® Elite System's cylinders are made of high density polyethylene plastic (HDPE), a material that can withstand multiple impacts before requiring replacement.
After a typical design impact, the system is 99% to 100% reusable. A member of the QuadGuard® family, the QuadGuard® Elite System utilises many of the same components as the familiar QuadGuard®.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, reusable HDPE cylinders provide low lifecycle cost
- QuadGuard® Elite will self-restore after many design impacts
- Meets NCHRP 350, Test Levels 2 & 3
- Compact design accommodates impacts up to 115km/h
- Shields hazards up to 2285mm wide
- Even the Flex-Belt nose is reusable after most design impacts