0212 464 997    sales@ingalcivil.co.nz

Our History

The company started as the Commonwealth Rolling Mills in 1933 as a joint venture between ARMCO (USA) and John Lysaght (Australia). The factory in Sydney operated as ARMCO (Australia) Pty Ltd.

Ingal was the first company to introduce FLEXBEAM and THRIEBEAM guardrail into the pacific region and has now expanded to include operations in New Zealand and Asia.

In 1996, Industrial Galvanizers Corporation Pty Ltd (IGC) acquired the Australian and overseas operations of the business then operating as BHP Civil Products.

In 2010 IGC became a Valmont company, an industry leader in engineered products and services for infrastructure, and water conserving irrigation equipment for agriculture.

We remain a market leader in the development of road safety barrier products and will continue to service our customers through our ongoing program of research and development.

View our large range of guardrail products.